Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tent Style Table Number Cards

When planning your wedding reception, do not forget to include table numbers so that your guests will know where to sit after picking up their place cards. The tent style table cards shown in the photograph have numbers printed on both sides of the card. This makes it easier for guests or anyone assisting with the reception to find a specific table from either direction.

If you order these from my store, consider purchasing place cards as well.

In addition, these table cards can be used for other events such as birthday parties, engagement parties, graduation parties, business events, or any event where organizing guests at tables is required. If you prefer not to use numbers for your occasion, contact me to make your request.

These matchbook style wildflower seed packets can be purchased at www.misscharlottes.com, my Etsy store, my eCrater store, or my eBay store.

No comments: