Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Glossy Label Stock

I have been selling personalized labels for over a year and have been wanting to improve my product line. There are two ways to do this. One way is to upgrade the printer. Another way is to upgrade the label stock. I have chosen to do the latter. I have always known that printing on glossy stock produces sharper and more vibrant results for the finished product compared to standard stock. Printing on standard label stock produces adequate results, but printing on glossy label stock, produces more professional and eye-catching results.

As of date, I now print Tic Tac Mint labels, water bottle labels, and bubble bottle labels on glossy label stock. I have adjusted the prices of these labels due to the increased cost of printing on glossy labels. Don't let the price increase deter you from buying better quality labels. You will be much happier spending a little extra money on professional looking personalized labels for your special occasion.


No comments: