Friday, October 9, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Candy Wrappers and Mintbooks

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In support of the cause, I have designed Breast Cancer candy wrappers for Hershey's Nuggets and Hershey's Miniatures candy bars. These candy wrappers are self-stick and easy to apply. I also have designed matchbook style mintbook favors. These can be printed on either white or pink card stock.

All Breast Cancer Awareness products can be customized with text to fit your needs whether you are using them for personal or business purposes. Show your support by using any of these products in the office candy bowl, a thank you "gift" for customers, fundraisers, or community events.


Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey's Miniatures Candy Wrappers

These items can be purchased at www.misscharlottes.com, my eBay store, my Etsy store, or my eCrater store.

No comments: