Thursday, December 4, 2008

Party Planners Wanted

I would like to network with party planners to provide my services to their clients. I design and print personalized party favors and labels for wedding receptions, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, graduation parties, holiday parties, and any other occasions. I can also adapt designs to fit business promotions or events as well as school or church functions.

Personalized Labels To Fit;
  • Hershey Kisses
  • Hershey Nuggets
  • Hershey Miniatures
  • Water bottles
  • Envelopes
  • Favor boxes or bags
  • Candles
  • And more...
Personalized Favors;
  • Bookmarks
  • Raffle tickets
  • Mintbooks
  • Wildflower seed packets
  • Hang tags
  • And more....
All party planners who are interested in networking with me, please contact me using this form. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: