Saturday, March 1, 2008

Scrapbooking Journaling Cards

I can remember back to the days when I was in my early teenage years and my father taught me how to use the camera to take photographs. I can also recall browsing through popular teen magazines and clipping out photographs of rock stars, television personalities, animals, and other things that caught my interest.

Back then, I would save my favorite photographs and clippings and store them in a school type folder. They may all be in one place and easy to find, but that's about it. If you take it one or two steps further, you can make them more interesting by organizing them into a photo album. Why stop there? Tap into your creative side and show off your talents by arranging your memories into a scrapbooking album.

One of the ways to remember important moments is to use journaling cards. Journaling cards are used to write keywords, sentence or a summary related to whatever photograph you are including in your scrapbook. Below are simple but elegant looking journaling cards.


Lined Journaling Cards (2.5" x 3.5")


Round Lined Journaling Cards (2.5" diameter)

These journaling cards are miniature calendars. The have numbers that represent dates on a calendar. These are shown in a generic form and can be easily adapted to use for any month and day of the year. In the first picture below, these journaling cards are to be used for the year 2008. However, I do sell journaling cards that you fill-in the year.



2008 Calendar Journaling Cards (2.5" x 3.5")



Round Lined Journaling Cards (2.5" diameter)

These journaling cards as well as other styles can be purchased at Miss Charlotte's Handmade Crafts. All journaling cards are printed on bright white 110 lb. cardstock. If you need these printed in color, please contact me to discuss this option.

No comments: